Friday, March 4, 2011

Sugar Pill! ♥

Hello everyone!


Leaving the sadness aside for a little bit... I'm here to talk about Sugar Pill. I already had the pressed shadows and did a review on my Youtube Chanel, if you guys are interested in watching it.
Recently they did a 20% off sale, and I got some of the pigments they sell. Sadly the beautiful red one called Asylum was out of stock :(
I sent some pigments to friends and they loved it as well. It is a company that I highly recommend and believe it has great potential.
I got 8 pigments, and I believed I paid $72 with free shipping! Great deal huh?

Founded by Amy Doan, Sugarpill is a custom cosmetics line specializing in vibrant, richly pigmented, luxury pressed eyeshadows, sparkling loose powders, and ultra dramatic false eyelashes.
Website
(Taken from their facebook fanpage)

Overall Experience: 8.5 out of 10

Pros:
- Extremely fast shipping! I seriously was surprised of how fast they came.
- The price is great for the amount of product you obtain, however....* (see cons)
- Lovely customer service.
- Great facebook page.
- Vegan, not tested in animals.
- Flat rate shipping, or the option of free shipping once certain amount is expend worldwide.
- Easy to use website.
- Durable/ custom made jars.
- Cutest packing in the world!
- Visible information.
- Can be used wet.
- Free sample with purchase.

Cons:
- * Some jars came with a LOT less product than others. They do the jars by weight, since some pigments ARE heavier than others, you will have less product on certain pigments.
- No filter = messy.
- You NEED something to stick the pigments with (primer/base) otherwise it looks very sheer-ish.
- They do not have an option for samples only.
- Might take a while to have products back in stock.
- They just came out with new colors, but there's a lack of options.


Magentric

Darling

Stella (I wish the camera would have gotten more details of the holographic glitter)

Weekender

Magpie

Royal Sugar
Lumi
Decora





 

2 comments:

  1. great post, I agree about sheerness of some of the shadows, but I usually put a base down anyway, no matter what. that sucks that lumi doesn't come with more product:/ Maybe its just more concentrated or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindo o coração!! XD <33

    ReplyDelete