Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's been a long time...

Well, I have been wanting to make videos or write here for a while, I have so much to say. Sadly a lot of things have been happening in my life right now. As I said, I don't want to make this blog only for makeup. It's a bit personal too...
I have been through some very shitty times. I feel like I lost almost everything that meant the world to me. And I guess I am scared to start over, or at least not ready for it.

It's funny how we meet someone, all the sudden they are part of you, of your days... then they are gone.
Tomorrow is going to be one week since I broke up with someone I thought it was the one. We didn't fight, we both agreed that sadly the conditions we were going through couldn't do anymore. I guess that makes this incident harder on me. I still have huge feelings for this person, and no motives to say "screw him". Everyday when I wake up I wish I could read a "good morning" message or log into my facebook and see a link to a video with a song. When I come home from work I don't have anyone to send a message to. I don't have my bed flooded with teddy bears, my desk doesn't have pictures... it feels empty. 
I have been crying a lot, but somehow I am learning to be stronger. I approached some old friends too, some people I started a new friendship. It will take time to heal, and I am trying to be strong. Honestly I didn't expect to be on my feet again after two years in a half with him.

I haven't even put makeup on my face lately, I have eaten like a fat cow, and my room is messy... ah, I also shopped like crazy. Gladly everything still have tags, so over the weekend I have a lot of returns to do.
As of my eating, I am going to go back to healthy habits, meaning sleep around 1:00 -1:30 (since I work at night, I can't go to bed around 11-ish), eating well, going to the gym.

In may I am going to start an Esthetics course. Wish me luck!
Also starting college in September, I still don't know if I should go for fashion design or interior design.

Here's one of my favorite songs, hope you guys like it! ♥

Sorry for being so distant from everyone. I promise to make it up to you!

6 comments:

  1. AWW stefy....i was like wondering where are you..where are your videos..was missing you so much:))
    But i guess i have got the reasone y were you not there...stefy chill...Just come up...Make more friends and enjoy..life is very big...You cant stop for anything..So just move on!

    i feel sad but!
    You are really nice girl i have evr met..
    Hope you know me..i am kritids..from youtube....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone once said to me..'you have to feel pain to heal and you have to feel pain to know that you are still alive'
    Awww Stefy, im so sorry that this has happened, things happen for a reason though girl and with time it will get better, i can promise that!
    Please know that probably most of us know and understand what you are going through and how difficult it is. Little things will remind you of him daily and its painful but each day it will get that wee bit better and each day you will cry a little less :-)
    You are beautiful and i love you xxxxx Tanzoyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Stef! Everything for a reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We totally understand Stefy....break ups are tough, especially if they end on good terms because you can't say "screw him, he's an asshole." Things do happen for a reason...I thought my ex was the one too and then I met my husband Kieran when I wasn't looking and when I was going out and enjoying my life. Good luck with your esthetician course work, that is exciting! Be selfish and do what you want to do, it will make you stronger. Let me know when you decide what you want to do (interior design or fashion design) I'll support you in either one! *hugs* we are here for you and love ya girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just dropping a little note to tell you that i miss ya girl! your beautiful voice always made my day. I hope this little note reaches you and you are now in better spirits. how is that adorable little puppy of yours? good luck with school starting in May. I graduated and the feeling of accomplishment is worth all the hard work! :) hope to see more of you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
    CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.  

    ReplyDelete